Conceived to satisfy the most demanding users both at the office and at home, the DEC Mini owes its power to multiple state-of-the-art parallel processors, is fully IBM-PC compatible, offers extreme upgradability and packs unprecedented high-end specifications. With a small form factor that seamlessly fits in your desktop, the DEC Mini truly is destined to revolutionize the microcomputer industry of the decade:
- Up to 4 processors at 1.500 Mhz 2
- Up to 8.192 Megabytes of RAM 2
- Low-noise hard disk with up to 65.536 Megabytes 2
- 64 bit architecture, retrocompatible with 8, 16 and 32 bit systems 3
- 3½ inch. High Density 1.44Mb disk drive
- Full DOS, Windows and Macintosh compatibility 3
- SVGA color display 1024x768. VGA/EGA/CGA/Hercules compatible
- Integrated wide range stereo sound, Sound Blaster 16 fully compatible
- Integrated high quality keyboard
- Affordable price
Choose between a wide range of motherboards
The DEC Mini can be fitted with most of the currently existing SOC computer boards including the Raspberry Pi, LattePanda, Udoo Volt, Banana Pi and much more, allowing for the widest range of computing and performance choices in the industry.
Thanks to a complete support of the new USB connectivity industry standard, the DEC Mini is compatible with the whole range of currently available USB peripherals, including mice, dot matrix printers and high speed modems. The DEC Mini is capable of running Linux, DOS, Windows and can even replace your existing Commodore 64 workstation3.
Built in industry standard RJ-45 socket allows the DEC Mini to connect to most modern local area networks at up to 1.073.741.824 baud 2. By additionally supporting the upcoming Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies for wire-less connections, your DEC Mini is guaranteed to be future-ready, and will be for years to come.
Choose the classic color combination, or let the DEC Mini fit your life style with the Cherry gum pink, the Springfield family blue, the limited edition Tropper black, the Surfer sunset orange or the Gentle hacker purple colors.
When equipped with the optional ‘Raspberry Pi’ motherboard. ↩︎
Using emulation software, available as an option. ↩︎